Although MICAPT represents several programs, there are several shared elements of all MICAPT fellowship positions including the following:
- Each academic year begins on September 1st and ends on August 31st.
- The online application process opens on October 1st, but not all positions are available each year (see below for more information about specific positions offered.)
- MICAPT faculty are a united group of psychologists involved in the teaching of all MICAPT fellows regardless of their specialty or training site.
- Fellows from each specialty and training site participate in the same core didactics and group supervision.
- MICAPT administrative procedures and processes are shared, with the exception of some requirements in the application process that vary by specialty.
MICAPT offers the following postdoctoral fellowship positions:
Clinical Health Psychology
|Site||Clinical Health Psychology Rotations||Areas of Additional Exposure||Supervisors||Total Positions||Training Duration||# MICAPT Positions Available
for Sept 2019- August 2021
|Hurley Medical Center||
Clinical experiences are longitudinal (not rotations)
* Those interested can apply for these positions through the MICAPT Application Process that opens October 1, 2019. The start date for those selected to fill these positions would be September 1, 2020.